Well, I reckon we'll need one place to share our successes, near-successes, and it-wasn't-funny-at-the-time stories from this fishing opener weekend.
What did you catch? What got away? Did you take mom fishing as her Mother's Day present, and more to the point is that what she really wanted? What other stories do you have from the weekend?
From MPR News:
Related mnlife.gather.com articles:
- Minnesota Fishing 2009: Netting season
- What is it about fishing anyway?
- fishing for dinner - fish cakes and cole slaw
- Mille Lacs Lake - Minnesota Photo Essay
- Sinning against the trophy fish
This is an open discussion. You're welcome to link to your related Gather articles or other online resources. Your comments & articles may be quoted on http://minnesota.publicradio.org/your_voice/ or you may be contacted to join the Public Insight Network.
Minnesota Public Radio
American Public Media
Objects in Mirror